Friday, October 7, 2011

My New Toy

I decided that I should really get on the bandwagon with a Smart phone so my phone would be more than just a texting machine.  With a year off coming up, I figured I may want to be connected to the world when I'm out and about.
I upgraded my phone to an HTC Status phone.  Part blackberry, part touch screen.  I really like that there is a keyboard because I like pushing the buttons and the touch screen gives me a little bit of the iPhone feel.  But to be perfectly honest the real reason I got the phone was because I saw an ad for it and really liked the colour (purple).  Fortunately these phone have gotten really good reviews so I don't have to worry about that.  I just got it yesterday and had it connected today, so I'm still trying to find out all the features to it.  I also have to re-load all my contacts as they don't transfer from my old phone to this one.  I know the basics though and can at least make a call, text and access the internet (kind of) from it.  This will be good in about a month from now when I'll need to keep you all updated on what's happening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatdya mean they couldn't transfer your contacts? Of course they can! Maybe they just wanted you to pay for it? You needed Sally to haggle it out of them! -di