We started the day with french toast for breakfast and then Uncle Raju played with them in the upstairs room while I started the dough for the Hot Cross Buns. Once it was on it's first rise, I joined everyone upstairs where we did a little bit of Disney Dance Dance Revolution and then decided to go for a walk. It was a bit chillier than I thought it would be. We went to Starbucks and then came back and hung out at the park for a tiny bit. Ryan had lots of fun playing with his Uncle Raju on everything while Jack enjoyed hanging out in the swing.
Back at home, the TV went on to Treehouse. Raju took a nap during this time. For lunch we had pizza. I had a few slices left over from Thursday night but made a couple more on pita bread to make sure there was enough food. After lunch it was naptime. While the boys slept Camilla and I watched Glee (the episode coming out on Tuesday). It was ok. Still amusing but not fantastic.
Once the boys got up from their nap, Camilla bundled them off. Then it was naptime for me.
The rest of the evening was pretty low-key. KFC for dinner and we rented Sherlock Holmes. While it wasn't a great movie, it wasn't horrible either. I wouldn't have wanted to pay $12.50 to see it in the theatre but for $4.99 on Rogers on Demand it was worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment