Sunday, April 11, 2010

Exploring

The past few times us gals have gotten together "The Shops at Don Mills" has come up in conversation. Today I had to drop Raju off at Don Mills and Eglinton for work, so thought I would continue up to Lawrence and Don Mills and check the shops out. For some reason I thought it was going to be a mall and was surprised to find it an outdoor type thing. I got there a bit before 11:00a.m. (when the stores opened) so wandered around looking at everything. The one store I really wanted to check out was Anthropologie as this is another store much talked about but I had never been too. I'm not sure I'll be quick to return here. Although the area was beautiful, the stores were a bit pricey for me. Nothing jumped out at me to say..."Buy me! Buy me!". It was however nice for a morning walk before heading home to do some work. I'm surprised as I look at the clock and realize it's now after 4:00p.m. Time to start thinking about dinner.

1 comment:

Kimber said...

Coming to TO this weekend, maybe we can see each other?