The weather has been absolutely beautiful. I know it's not going to last, so today when I got home, Raju and I decided to take a walk before we got settled into being at home (and his new couch...but that's a whole other story). I put on my Easytone running shoes and we headed up to the Danforth. We ran into one of his friends and chatted for a few moments and then continued our walk. As we were up there we decided to have dinner at Il Fornello. It was surprisingly busy in many of the restaurants. We didn't get dessert there as Raju had a hankering for chocolate baklava and thought he could find it. Unfortunately that was not the case so we just headed back home. It was a nice evening to be out and I'm glad we took the time to enjoy the weather as it seems to be getting cooler and wetter as the week goes on.
I hope you all had the opportunity to enjoy the good weather too.
No comments:
Post a Comment