
And that's just what Britney did...
Tonight Fariena and I headed to the Britney Spears concert. We got to our seats just as The Pussycat Dolls hit the stage. They were really good and very interactive with the audience. After they finished their set their was a bit of break and about 15 minutes later the lights dimmed. I was pretty impressed because it's usually at the very least 1/2 hour later until the main event started. I shouldn't have gotten too excited as it was about 20 minutes of circus performers. Finally out came Britney. It wasn't until about half way though her performance before she finally addressed the audience and that was just to say "Hey Toronto". It was a good enough show and I good for her for getting back out there but she just didn't seem as into it as she once was.
I have to admit that I wasn't always paying attention to the show as there was a pretty drunk lady a few rows in front of us. I'm surprised she didn't topple over. It was very amusing.
It was a good night out though. So thanks to Britney and the Pussycat Dolls for an entertaining evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment