Friday, March 13, 2009

Bring on the sunshine...

I was feeling kind of bad that I hadn't updated my blog all week, but as I looked at all my other blogger buddies, I realized they were just as bad as I was and hadn't updated theirs in a while either.
This week I think the amount of work that I need to do has really gotten to me. I was thinking that we could get away in April but I just don't think I can wait that long, so I started to really look at my schedule and dream about lying on a beach. It looks like March 28th might be a good day to get on a plane and go somewhere for a week. Destination is still unknown but at least I have a vacation in sight and that has renewed my energy to finish my work so I can go away with a clear mind. It's also nice that there is no pressure to book as soon as possible since I don't think any vacation spot is selling out.
As I continue to think about our vacation get away I'll take the opportunity to enjoy the sunshine this weekend with a little it of work thrown in as I prepare for a bigger get away.

No comments: