I'm not as good as Sally so I never remember to take my camera out to capture all my moments so you just have to imagine it in your mind.
Wednesday I went out for drinks after work, which is something I haven't done in a long time. After 3 cocktails I was feeling mighty fine. I met up with some friends from Hepcoe. It was great to see them because I haven't seen them since the wedding. We went to Beer Bistro.
I've always heard about it but I've never been to it. I met them at 5:15p.m. and left at 9:15p.m. That's a late night for a weeknight. On the way home, Raju and I decided we should get something to eat so we stopped at Popeye's. Yummy fried chicken. It tasted great but I ended up taking a gravol later because my tummy didn't feel so good.
This cold spell is crazy as well. This morning I braved it though. I was watching Breakfast Television as I normally do and Jennifer Valentine was standing by this huge snowglobe that was apparently at Nathan Phillips Square. So it was my mission to find it. That meant I had to walk to work outside the entire time. I did find the snow globe and it did look pretty cool. Winterlude starts this weekend so I guess there will be lots of interesting things going on. I'll have to get out this weekend and visit some of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment