Friday, January 12, 2007

Old and lonely

Here it is Friday night and I'm sitting at home alone watching Las Vegas. I should be in Las Vegas having a great time.
Raju has gone out with the boys and it just makes me want to have a girls night. Of course, with my stupid pink eyes I'm stuck at home.
I hope I get better soon, and then we'll have to arrange a ladies night (even if that means coming to Montreal). I told Raju that we should go, and I would drop him off at his friend and I would hang out with my pally, Sally :) He may not let me do that all weekend but at least for part of it. I guess we'll have to arrange it for one of the few weekends Sally's in Montreal.

3 comments:

sally said...

Come on down!

sally said...

and I'M sitting home alone on this Friday night as well! eeerie! :)

Princess Di said...

Montreal, here we come! I agree, let's do a girls weekend!!