Well Miss Lee, here's another posting for you. Unfortunately no pictures of my eye.
This week has been pretty weird. I've been sick with pink eye. I've never had it before and I didn't realize how irritating it was. I feel sorry for all little kids who have it.
It started on Sunday when my eye was feeling a little itchy, but Monday it also felt swollen. I called Fariena to wish her a Happy Birthday and then asked how someone would know if they had pink eye. She told me that my symptoms sounded like it so I went to the eye doctor. While at the walk in clinic I ran into a friend from Templeton so that helped pass some of the time away.
Anyway, the doctor confirmed my infection and gave me prescription eye drops. I went back to work, packed up my stuff and came home. Tuesday, my eye still looked horrible and I felt old and creaky so I stayed home and worked from my couch. Wednesday, I still wasn't feeling well but I was training so I went into work. Today it still isn't much better but I can't afford to miss anymore time off work. At 9:30a.m. my manager told me I should come home, but I stuck it out until 3:30p.m. At that time our systems were down due to a security threat so there wasn't much for me to do anyway. I'm hoping that I'll wake up tomorrow and it will miraculously go away.
I guess this is just a sign of me getting old :(
1 comment:
PINK EYE is not about getting old missy! Its about not washing your hands and then touching your eye! Germs are everywhere you know, all it took was one bout of the "EYE" for me to become an obsessive hand washer and non eye toucher.
Hope you feel better!!
Post a Comment