Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Catching up with friends

My weekend was a combination of sleeping and visiting people. On Saturday I couldn't seem to stay awake for more than 4 hours at a time. However, in one of my 4 hours of awake time I managed to get to Jacob and spend $150 on 2 pants, and 2 tops. Fortunately I had a $50 gift certificate so it really only cost me $100. After all that shopping I had to go home and have a nice long nap.
Saturday night we had a great dinner at Jay and Jenn's house. It was a Chinese theme. Very tasty. Of course by 11:00a.m. I was yawning like crazy because had been up for at least 5 hours :)
Sunday I ventured out to Oshawa to visit my friend Shannon. She has two little kids Isaac (3) and Grace (10/11 months). It was nice to catch up with her. Her wedding is where it all started for Raju and I again. I had invited him as my guest and we had a good time so I decided to go on a date with him, and the rest is history. I finally saw her wedding pictures and managed to steal a few for myself. Then I went to my Uncle's where they were watching our wedding DVD. It is very amusing. I like to see everyone on the dance floor. There are some moves I never knew even existed :)

No comments: