Thursday, May 10, 2012

Travelling

Raju and I love to travel so it would only make sense to introduce Samara to this as well.  Inside my belly she has already been to Orlando, Montreal and Aruba.  Raju has also been working hard so wanted to get away.  Coincidentally Sally and Diana were looking to get away as well.  So we (and by we I mean the ladies) planned and we all ended up at the RIU Negril in Jamaica.  It was a great trip and lovely to travel with a couple of my favourite gal pals and their families.  We saw each other everyday but there was no pressure for all of us to hang out all the time together.  I loved the fact that there was food available whenever I wanted to eat.  It was also great to get out every day and sit on the beach and enjoy the warm breeze.   I know I normally do a day by day play but basically every day was the same.  Wake up, eat breakfast, Samara takes a nap, go to beach, hang out, eat lunch, hang out some more, get ready for dinner, rush through dinner (it's Samara's witching hour), back to room and get Samara down for the night.  Start over the next day.  The boys managed to get out a couple of nights and enjoy themselves.  The ladies will have our turn when we go to St. Anne's!!!!





While getting ready I came upon this blog..."Have baby will travel".
It had some great tips.  What was even funnier was when I mentioned it to Raju he let me know that it was his producer's wife who wrote it.  I am enjoying it now as they are trying out different cars and writing reviews about what they think.  As we will probably upgrade to an SUVish type car in the next couple of years this is helpful.  You should check it out.

I'm already trying to figure out our next trip.  I'm hoping we can visit Boston over the summer.  I hear it is a beautiful city and I want to check out.  There is even a Children's Museum that looks interesting.  Guess we'll just have to see where our next adventures take us.

No comments: