These days I don't get out much so I don't really feel the need to buy new clothes. It's hard to buy something that is functional for nursing and I'm still trying to lose some of the baby weight. However, several weeks ago Raju and I decided to hit the mall. I had some gift cards from Christmas burning holes in my pocket. I went to Lululemon and got a long pair of yoga pants, 3/4 studio pants and a tank top. I also went to the gap and bought a sweater and a pair of khaki pants. It was a good haul for me and everything I bought made me feel like I looked not bad in them.
Recently we went for a walk along Bloor and I wandered into Jacob looking for a long black skirt (which I bought) but also came out with a dress. The dress is not something I can wear when I need to nurse but I liked it and it was on sale and I figure at some point I'll go somewhere without Samara and it will be ok.
Coincidentally I was at Fariena's the other day and she gave me a dress
for Samara that matches my Jacob dress. We'll have to dress in them and
take pictures :) Also, she gave me 2 pairs of Puma shoes. She had
bought them on-line but they didn't fit quite right. She had already
wore them so couldn't return them. Score!!!!
 |
| These are the Puma shoes from Fariena. I also have them in silver. |
 |
| Gap Khaki pants |
 |
| Lululemon tank top |
 |
| Lululemon Studio crop pants |
 |
| Lululemon long yoga pants |
No comments:
Post a Comment