Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekend activities

This weekend's weather made me want to stay in my PJ's curl up and bed and watch lots of movies. That didn't really turn out to be exactly what happened.
Friday night we added something to the mix of things to order in....Greek food from Mr. Greek. When Camilla and I lived together we used to order it a lot. I remember the large amounts of rice, potatoes and garlic bread we would get. There was still a lot of food but instead of garlic bread they give you whole wheat pitas. I suppose it's healthier but I prefer the bread. It was very tasty. I don't where I had in my head that they didn't deliver anymore. I'm glad we re-discovered it, especially when it seems like delivery is free.
Saturday I woke up really early (5:30a.m.). I tried really hard to go back to sleep but no luck. My mind just started working so I got out of bed at 6:30a.m. and headed downstairs. While Raju caught up on some games he needed to play I made little petit fours. Then we headed out to the East side. We checked on Raju's parents house and then went to visit my Uncle. My parents and Camilla and the kids were also there so we got all our visits done at the same time. After eating lots of yummy food and hanging out for a few hours we headed back downtown. Raju had been thinking about going out to some Canadian Music events but the wet weather kept him in. However, I do have to take a moment to tell you how considerate he was. When we returned home there was no parking on the street, so I let him off in front of the house so he could take some stuff in from the car. I then circled around to park on Broadview. My lovely husband came and met me with and umbrella so I wouldn't get too wet. I didn't even ask him to and I have to admit, probably something I wouldn't have thought to do if it were the other way around.
Today, I was off to the acupuncturist this morning. There were some twists she did today that made shocks (and maybe not great ones) go through my right leg. Afterwards I headed back home. I have now done a few loads of laundry, a little bit of cleaning and made brownies. I also discovered Buffy is back on TV on Much Music. I really enjoyed that show and getting sucked back into it. Hmmmm.....I guess I'm not going to cook dinner and instead have my husband take me out :)

No comments: