Friday, March 19, 2010

I did it again...

As you've notice my blog look has changed again. I thought I would get us ready for the Easter long weekend coming up in a few weeks.
This past week it's like spring has sprung. It was so nice yesterday I felt the need to get out, so Raju and I took a walk to Queen and had dinner at Lil Baci. I had the beef ravioli while he had pizza. The ravioli was just ok. There was something about the texture I didn't quite like. The pizza was good though as it normally is. It was really nice to get out for a date night and enjoy the lovely weather.
Today I noticed that although it was sunny it started to get a little cooler today so I think we may be back into winterish type weather. I suppose it is still March so we should expect it. However, just a few more weeks and then we'll be into the consistent good weather.

1 comment:

Princess Di said...

I love the new look!