When we last went away I had taken a few books with me. One of the books I picked up was called Bergdorf Blondes. I knew it was going to be a light read but didn't get a chance to get to it while away. Over the past few weeks I finally started reading it. This book will never win a Pulitzer prize but it had me laughing and telling Raju stories from it. It's about New York socialites and their "issues". I quite enjoyed it purely for entertainment value. It's hard to believe that there really might be people out there with these personalities. I wish I knew some to poke some lighthearted fun at. It's a book I would recommend, if you're just looking for pure entertainment with no deep meanings or morals at the end of it.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Superficial Reading
When we last went away I had taken a few books with me. One of the books I picked up was called Bergdorf Blondes. I knew it was going to be a light read but didn't get a chance to get to it while away. Over the past few weeks I finally started reading it. This book will never win a Pulitzer prize but it had me laughing and telling Raju stories from it. It's about New York socialites and their "issues". I quite enjoyed it purely for entertainment value. It's hard to believe that there really might be people out there with these personalities. I wish I knew some to poke some lighthearted fun at. It's a book I would recommend, if you're just looking for pure entertainment with no deep meanings or morals at the end of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment