Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sick Day

As I was catching up on the blogs this morning, I noticed that Miss Lee has come down with a cold/flu just like me. I left work just after lunch yesterday and came home to crawl into bed. After a nice nap I woke up to make a roast and Yorkshire pudding but that tired me out.
This morning I got up and went in the shower with every intention of going to work but that sapped my energy and I crawled back into bed. I woke up again at about 7:30a.m. and realized that I wasn't going to work. My throat is sore, I have a bit of a headache and flashes of a fever. I felt this coming on over the weekend, so Sunday I called my Mom and begged her to make some of her soup. Fortunately I still have some left over, so that should help me today.
I was thinking that I would sleep all day, but now I'm awake and having a hard time falling back asleep. I brought home some stuff to read for work so maybe I'll try and get that done.
Feel better Di!

1 comment:

sally said...

Hope you feel better Saads!