I mean the restaurant...not the golf term.Today we went out for lunch as it was our Summer Students last week at work. A new restaurant had opened in the underground that I have wanted to try for a long time. It's called Four. The premise of this restaurant is that every meal is 650 calories or less. It's all about portion control. No piece of meat is bigger than the size of your hand. I had the bison burger on a multi grain role served with salad (fries are not an option). Dessert is served in small shot glasses. What I love is that you can purchase the desserts at the take out counter as well ($2) in the small sizes. Just perfect when you need that small bit of something sweet to finish off your meal.
For what seemed like a trendy restaurant the service was also quite good. The staff were friendly and not snobbish at all.
It's located in Commerce Court where Soul of the Vine used to be. The owners are the same, they just decided to re-image themselves.
Some of the main dishes were a bit pricey so I don't think I would visit this restaurant on a frequent basis but I would definitely go back to try out a different dish. In the meantime I may go to their take-out counter and try one of their sandwiches and of course enjoy a little dessert.
No comments:
Post a Comment