I went to the gym afterwork yesterday (yes, I managed to drag myself there) and when I finished I thought, since I'm at the Eaton Centre I'll just walk through. I also wanted to go to the GAP to buy a pair of cords I had seen last week. Apparently Boxing Day wasn't enough for people to go shopping. The mall was absolutely crazy!!!! I could barely stand it. However, I managed to get to the GAP and buy a pair of cords for $19.94. It wasn't exactly the colour I wanted but it was the only one in my size and for $20.00 I couldn't resist. After that though I left as fast as I could. I think as I'm getting older, crowds (especially of teenage kids) are more annoying to me.
I'll be sure to avoid walking home that way tonight!
1 comment:
TWENTY dollars!! That's amazing!! For a deal like that, the crowd was worth it!!!
Post a Comment