Friday, December 8, 2006

Joining the blog bandwagon

Here it is at 11:30p.m. and I should be getting into bed, but after many people have told me that I should start a blog too, I thought I would give it a try.
I have just had a lovely evening with Di and Caroline. They came over for dinner and we had roast chicken, stuffing, corn and salad (well, at least Diana had salad). For dessert we had Christmas shooters and ice-cream and cookies.
After dinner we decided to watch "I do, Let's Eat" and see Di's TV abilities. This wasn't quite her debut as she has appeared on TV before (City TV interview).
Now I'm getting sleepy so I'm off to bed. I'll try to be more creative next time.

1 comment:

Princess Di said...

Congratulations and welcome the world of blogging!!

Can't wait to get more "bits" of Saadia's life!! Wait'll you learn how to post pictures!!