Before I was pregnant I had heard about Movies for Mommies and thought it was a good idea but not until today did I really appreciate it. I ventured up to Promenade Mall to meet up with Sally for my first Movies for Mommies experience. It was great to not have to worry if Samara was making any noise as everyone had their babies and would understand. I got lucky and she basically slept through the movie. This was great for me as she does not nap well at home. The movie itself was just ok, but for a first time out with baby it was the perfect choice. I found it hard to pay attention to the movie as I was distracted by all the other babies (well really just Jacen) and how cute they were.
This is definitely something I will do again.

No comments:
Post a Comment