Sunday, February 26, 2012

High Tea

I was never a tea drinker and I still am not but I think the first time I experienced High Tea was in university at St. Anne's (oh what a trip that was).  I quite enjoyed it, especially the little sandwiches and scones.  The other thing that make it special is I always have it with my gal pals (except a few times I have had it with my Mom and that's just as nice).  We get to take the opportunity to catch up and enjoy some quality female time together.
Today was no different.  Di, Sal, Ev and Mel indulged in my tea craving and we met up at the Windsor Arms.  I always choose a fruity tea, so I went with Eve's temptation (apple and mango).  I also ordered a Ginger Ale because I wanted something fizzy.  I was not disappointed with the selection of sandwiches and scones.  The sweet treats were just ok.  The company was great.  Thanks Ladies!
Afterwards, Ev, Di and I headed to Anthropologie where I picked up some hooks for the house.  I got an R for Raju, S for Samara and S for myself.  I also picked up an M for 'Mudhar' as the R could do double duty for Rayman as well.
It was a lovely day out!

No comments: