Sunday, April 24, 2011

Is it worth it?

I'm not a fan of Swiss Chalet but I have found that I don't mind their hot chicken sandwich.  Today I felt like it so we ordered dinner from Swiss Chalet.  We waited an hour for our meal to arrive.  Unfortunately they did not send the gravy with the sandwich.  That's sort of what makes the sandwich.  So we've called and asked for a replacement.  I have a feeling it's going to be at least an hour before it arrives.  I sure hope it's worth it.
The rest of this Easter Weekend has been good.  Friday Raju and I met Spencer for brunch at Lola's Commissary.  I had the Grilled Cheese and fries which I found very yummy.  Afterwards we popped in to see PC and Yoko as we were in the neighbourhood.  It was nice as I had not seen either of them in a very long time.  We got home around 2:00p.m. and took a nap.  That evening we headed over to our friend Abbas' for his birthday dinner which he cooked.  Vegetarian lasagna which was really delicious.  It was a nice low key evening.  A great day and night with hanging out with friends.
Saturday I started the day with a relaxing acupuncture appointment, headed home, relaxed a bit and then we were out to the in-laws for dinner.  On the way back we stopped at Camilla's so I could borrow a hat. In honour of the Royal Wedding we are having a breakfast and hat contest at work on Friday.  Everyone likes an excuse to celebrate and be silly.
Today was very relaxed.  Not much going on.  I did some cleaning but mainly chilling and reading.
Now if only dinner would hurry up and arrive.

1 comment:

Princess Di said...

Swiss Chalet always forgets something every time I order too! So annoying, I hope they gave it to you for free at least...