Thursday, February 18, 2010

A nice start


Generally after a vacation I feel rejuvenated and re-energized to jump back into things. This time not so much. I really had a hard time getting my mind back into going to work. I literally was dragging myself out the door in the morning. I ended up driving to work as I had arranged to make pancakes for pancake day and was taking my electric griddle. Thank goodness because I wouldn't have had the energy to walk. I've discovered now that the reason I had such low energy was not necessarily solely because I didn't want to go back to work but because I was sick, but back to the subject at hand.
So, it was Tuesday morning, I had been at work for about 45 minutes when I got a call from reception. It seems that my loving husband had dropped something off for me. Again, totally unexpected yet very beautiful. It really did brighten my day and make it much better.
Thank hun! Love you!

No comments: