Taken from Diana's page, which was taken from Mel here's a little bit about me:
What is on your mouse pad? At home I don't have one and at work it's blue with some sort of pattern.
3. Favourite magazine? Chatelaine (I've come along way from the Cosmopolitan days)
4. Favourite smell? Homemade baked goods, Irish Spring soap, fresh cut grass
5. Things to do on the weekend? These days, just walk around my house in awe at how much space I have.
6. Roller coasters deadly or exciting? Both
7. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons
8. Thunderstorms cool or scary? cool especially when there is lightening to with it
9. What's under your bed? parts of the bedframe and a roots bag
10. What's your favourite number? I don't really have one
11. What was your first car? City Jetta
12. Morning or night person? Morning person. I usually run out of steam after lunch.
13. Favourite sandwich? Good question...I'm not a big sandwich person so I'm not sure.
14. Favourite ice-cream? Pralines and Cream, Cookies and cream
15. Favourite flower? I don't know if I have just one, but orchids come to mind since I just saw them.
16. Last person you went to dinner with? My husband at Kubo Radio or you could say tonight at home at the dinner table. He made a great Sea Bass dish.
17. Last concert you attended? Justin Timberlake
18. Your favourite book as a child? I can't remember, but I did enjoy the Mr. Muggs series
19. What jobs have you done? Babysitter, papergirl, receptionist, peer counsellor, administrator, call centre rep, HR consultant, training specialist
20. What do you prefer sunrise of sunsets? I don't think I've really paid attention. I try to look at sunsets when I am away but I normally miss them.
No comments:
Post a Comment