Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Winter weather
So while some people are enjoying their new vehicles in this crazy weather, I realize that mine might not be fit for it, or I really need to get snow tires. This weekend we crazily continued the decluttering of the condo. Many trips to houses etc., we finally got it in a somewhat reasonable state to start cleaning. On Saturday we went to home depot to get some paint for touch ups and other cleaning items. We decided to wait until Sunday to get the carpet cleaner. Sunday morning we woke up nice and early (6:45a.m.) to the lovely white stuff on the ground. Around 8:30a.m. we decided to head out. Well my little city jetta only made it around the block. Unfortunately in that time the snow plough had come by and my little car couldn't make it over the pile of snow and back into the garage. We had to park it on the street until the driveway was clear. I don't think I'll be doing much driving this winter :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sorry to hear that Saads! Let me know if I can help in any way with new 4WD!! :)
Post a Comment