The thing about selling a house is you don't have anywhere to live while it's being showed. Thankfully I've got some good friends to keep me off the street. Saturday I went to Di's for a fantastic breakfast of eggs and waffles. Then the boys went to do what they needed to do and we went to the Bulk Barn and then back home to bake some cookies. I'm not sure I was that much help but I tried the best I could.
Sunday I hung out with my Mom and ran errands out in the east end.
Tonight is our final night of showings and I'm so happy. It will be nice to finally get back into just relaxing at home without worrying that something is out of place.
Tomorrow we are accepting offers and hopefully will walk away with a tiny bit extra to furnish our new house.
2 comments:
good luck!!!
I know you're busy but can you fix your spelling error???
Post a Comment