Today I trained in the morning. I had a good group but they were quite chatty and we spent a lot of time discussing their specific work situations. It can be draining so afterwards I thought I would take the afternoon to find West Edmonton Mall so I could rest my brain. I took the Edmonton City Bus and went to the Mall. It was only 25 minutes away from downtown. I was a little disappointed because I was expecting so much more. It really is just a large mall with other stuff in it (waterpark, ice-rink, aquarium). For kids it's great but if you are going to shop then it's just another mall. I guess compared to the mall attached to the hotel I am staying in, it is better but I just didn't think that it lived up to the hype. I did still manage to find something to buy though. I wouldn't want to have travelled on the bus for nothing :)Monday, July 9, 2007
West Edmonton Mall
Today I trained in the morning. I had a good group but they were quite chatty and we spent a lot of time discussing their specific work situations. It can be draining so afterwards I thought I would take the afternoon to find West Edmonton Mall so I could rest my brain. I took the Edmonton City Bus and went to the Mall. It was only 25 minutes away from downtown. I was a little disappointed because I was expecting so much more. It really is just a large mall with other stuff in it (waterpark, ice-rink, aquarium). For kids it's great but if you are going to shop then it's just another mall. I guess compared to the mall attached to the hotel I am staying in, it is better but I just didn't think that it lived up to the hype. I did still manage to find something to buy though. I wouldn't want to have travelled on the bus for nothing :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment