Today I had my 4th Pampered Chef show...that means I'm now qualified and people can purchase products from me on-line if they are unable to host or attend a show. I still recommend the shows because they can be so much fun.Today's show was for a lady who was getting married. I decided to add something extra and make a bride doll cake. It was a big hit. Of course all the kids wanted to do, was eat it.
For the show dish, we made the trifle on the cover the catalogue. It was so easy that I even had the kids helping me out.I ended up being at the show so long, Raju and I did not get a chance to go to the Drink Show this year. However we did end up going for dinner in the Annex at a place called "Cluck, Grunt and Low". I had beef ribs which were pretty good. We have to go back because we both wanted to try the cornbread but they were out of it. That must mean it was pretty tasty.
No comments:
Post a Comment