I wasn't quite sure what to expect but I got some really great ideas and realized I really have to get a move on and get my business up and running. There are women (and men) out there making a lot of money. The new fall products are pretty neat as well. I love the colour (cranberry) and of course just want everything in the catalogue. Some of the Fall host specials are pretty great too. If you know anyone who may be interested please send them my info. I also had a chance to meet some pretty cool ladies and hope that I get to see them again because I have a lot to learn.
Stay tuned for my new and improved fall flyers. I'll be introducing some theme shows that are sure to amaze you:)

After the conference ended on Sunday I drove out to Ajax for my cousins' wedding shower. It was at a beautiful Golf club (Carruther's Creek). She had the best cake ever. It was made of cupcakes!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment