It has been a while since I have updated this so I thought I would add a new entry. I was planning on doing it earlier but was waiting to download some pictures after Mother's Day. Of course I still haven't done that, so there will be no pictures attached to this.
I hosted my first Pampered Chef party last week. It was a small gathering of 5 girls. You have to start somewhere. Now I'm trying to drum up business for next month. My goal to start is to do 2 shows per month. We'll see how it goes and then go from there.
As I was doing my show, my voice started to get worse and worse. Friday I still had a bit of one and then Saturday it was totally gone. Fortunately it has started to come back. Hopefully soon I'll have that sexy husky voice.
Since we are into rerun season, Raju and I have decided we are going to take a walk over to Cabbagetown. We normally go to the West Side (meaning Yonge street) so it's time to check out the East side. Maybe I'll have some fun stories to tell when I return.
Off we go....
No comments:
Post a Comment