Friday, May 11, 2007

A new business venture

Lately I've been thinking of something else that I could do to make some extra money. Well, I decided to become a Pampered Chef consultant. After the party the other week at Mel's, it's just been on my mind. I think it will be something that I'm going to have fun with. I'm a little nervous about finding people who will want to host shows but Leah assures me that it will come easily.
I get my kit early next week and then I'll be good to go. Yeah!!!!

Last night I went to a breast cancer function at Roots on bloor (rethink breast cancer). There were a few 'celebrities' there. Ben Mulroney, Belinda Stronach and Liz West were a few that I saw. Everything was 25% off in the store but I controlled myself and just bought a breast cancer t-shirt to help support the cause.

1 comment:

sally said...

I think you'll do well being a Pampered Chef my dear! :)