Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My civil duty

Oh my goodness....I can't believe it's been so long since I last wrote. Tells you how exciting my life is :)

What has been going on?? When I returned from Alberta, that weekend was my Mom's birthday. She is always saying that she would like to see her three daughters in their wedding dresses. So we obliged. I don't have the picture of the three of us but check me out in my wedding dress exercising.



My brain is old so I can't remember what I did last week, but on the weekend we had dinner at Raju's friend. They had a Nintendo DS (like a portable Nintendo player). I loved it so much I went out and bought one for myself. So, now I can take games with me. This has come in very handy this week as I have been called for jury duty.

Monday I sat all day in a large room reading and bored out of my mind. Today my group got called and we are now prospective jurors. We heard about the case and this afternoon they started the jury selection process. I will find out tomorrow whether or not I will be on the case. If chosen, the case could last 10 days which means 10 days away from work.

No comments: