Monday, February 12, 2007

Alberta

So here I am sitting in my hotel room, just coming out of the jacuzzi that's right beside my bed. It was supposed to motivate me to do some work but instead it has just made me tired.

Friday afternoon I flew out of Toronto and went to Calgary to visit Maira. I haven't seen her since the wedding and I have never had the chance to visit her in Calgary. Since I was coming to Edmonton for work I thought I would stop off and visit with her first. I finally got to meet her husband (I can't really count their wedding because he was too overwhelmed to remember anyone). I also spent time with her sister-in-law and mother-in-law. Everyone was soooo nice.
We spent Saturday morning at the SPA. That's my idea of relaxation. Sunday night I got on a bus and headed here to Edmonton.

You know travelling for work isn't as much as it used to be. It's actually kind of lonely. I can't believe I'm about to write this, but I actually miss my husband. It's only been 4 days. How pathetic am I?

Ok....enough procrastination. I'm off to do some work, watch Heros and 24. I'm supposed to fly back tomorrow but I hear there is a massive snow storm. Camilla says if I can't land they may to re-route me to Hawaii.....I wish :)

I'll post pictures later, I just can't upload them until I get home.

No comments: