So earlier this week I thought I had struck gold when on the Sears website I saw that they had the Wii in stock. Of course I ordered it right away. I was prepared to receive an error message stating that it was not available but received a confirmation notice and was told it would be available for pick-up on Monday February 5th. I still thought it was a little too easy so the next morning I checked my account and found that there was no order history. What happened to my Wii? I contacted Customer Service as Sears and was disappointed to find out that they had none in stock. My disappointment over the fact they did not have the Wii was nothing compared to the poor customer service that I received. Don't get me wrong, everyone was polite and quick to respond but there was no effort made to keep me as a customer or try to recover a poor service experience. All the answers received seemed like they came from a standard response guide. I told my story to Camilla and she's on board with me to boycot Sears whenever we can. Unfortunately I have money from a gift card that I still need to spend but beyond that I can't say I'll be purchasing many things from Sears anymore. I'll add them to my list of companies I'm trying to avoid - AMEX, DHL and now Sears.
On Thursday night I had a lovely spotaneous evening with Caroline and Diana. We had some martinis at Monsoon and then dinner at le Biftheque. Sally - soon you will be able to join us on our spontaneous nights out. I am not used to drinking at all because Friday I was tired and headachy all day long. But the week ended very well with a scrumptious dinner that Caroline cooked. It was so yummy but I think I ate too much that it made me tired.
This weekend has been very uneventful as I've been doing work and still needs to continue. I'm just procrastinating. Oh...the SuperBowl is starting. I suppose Raju will be downstairs soon to watch it. I'm not into it but I'll be watching Prince and the halftime show.
1 comment:
Monsoon and Bifteque?!!? martinis and steak...what a perfect evening! can't wait!! :)
Post a Comment