Tuesday, October 8, 2013
Lunch Break
We had a busy morning starting the cleaning process so Raju and I decided to check out a new restaurant called Trinity Taverna at Woodbine beach. It's Greek food. We started with the Calamari and then I had the lamb burger and Raju had the lamb gyros. The food was ok but strong tastes for my liking. They seated us right near a window which was nice but one of the owner's/managers insisted on opening up the doors. It was cold and windy and instead of closing them when we mentioned we were cold we were told they were putting the heaters on. It did not help. It got really windy at one pint he had to close some doors and seemed really put out. It was a nice restaurant and in the summer will be lovely but on principal I don't want to go back because he didn't seem to care about the comfort of his clients. Even our waitress couldn't understand what was going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment