Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cheese

Lately I've noticed that my tummy has been hurting after I ate cheese, so I have decided to cut it out of  my diet to see if that will make a difference.  I didn't think it would be so hard, bit it's amazing how I eat cheese on so many things.  This morning I went to get a breakfast sandwich, which I normally just say 'no meat', but I had to remember to also say no cheese.  It made for a very plain egg sandwich.   The other day I had a burger...no cheese.  It just didn't taste the same.  And this week I made tacos (surprisingly the only meat Samara will eat from me) and had to eat it without cheese.  Do you also realize that pasta dishes generally have cheese too.
I read somewhere that sometimes it's just a build up and that if I cut it out for a while I can slowly reintroduce into my diet.
I used to think I was so lucky to not have food allergies or sensitivities, I guess after 40 years it was time for something to come up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my one-in-the-same friend... I TOO have been having tummy troubles after eating cheese!! I, however, am doing the opposite and eating MORE of it since I haven't been eating it at all!! :)
~sally