Let's review:
Tuesday (March 13) - Samara had her 4 month doctor visit and needles. As the day was nice. We walked to her appointment on the Danforth. There was only one part that was a bit steep to push the stroller but it was a good workout and she had a nice nap on the way home.
Wednesday (March 14) - As Callum and Kira were still in Scarborough, I went back that way so that Samara could spend some more time with her cousins. We went to the park by Camilla's house and then to my Mom's for lunch. Then I brought Callum and Kira downtown to Fariena's work. It was the first time since they were born that I have driven them anywhere and that's because they don't need car seats anymore!!! I can't believe they are getting so big.
Thursday (March 15) - Regular FitMom Class
Friday (March 16) - One of Raju's friends (Daphne) was visiting from Ottawa so she came over with her family. She has two kids. Evan (3) and Charlotte (8 months).
Saturday (March 17) - Samara attended her first kid's party. We went to Scarlett's first birthday. You can check out the pictures on Sally's blog. It was a lot of fun. We got to make hand puppets and I hear there was cookie decorating as well. We had to leave though as we had dinner plans at Trishs' in Scarborough. It's not often Kim, Trish, Di and I get together with our families so it's always fun when it happens. Samara was a bit fussy by then though. Thankfully her Auntie Kim and Uncle Derek took care of her so I got a bit of a break.
Sunday (March 18) - We took it kind of easy as Samara had a bit of a cold.
Monday (March 19) - We met Sally and Jacen at The Promenade to watch The Lorax. It was a cute movie. Samara even stayed awake for the whole thing.
Tuesday (March 20) - I wanted to take advantage of the good weather so ventured out for a walk and ended up at Camilla's school. It's always fun to visit her. Samara is really getting to know her high-school.
Wednesday (March 21) - Sally and Jacen came downtown and we went to Canada Bloom's and National Home Show. It was nice to walk around but nothing really caught my eye.
Thursday (March 22) - Regular FitMom Class. I feel like I put in a good a workout this day as I was really sore afterwards.
Friday (March 23) - The last time I visited work my boss was not in the office so we had made plans to visit today. The morning was grey and rainy but by lunch it had cleared up so we walked into town. After my visit with her we did a spontaneous visit to Fariena as I needed to feed Samara and didn't really think it was appropriate to do that in the middle of the street. She fell asleep on the way home, so I leisurely took my time and wandered into different stores on the way home.
Raju and I had gone to the grocery store this morning and while there I said that I had thought about eating sloppy joe's as I hadn't had it in years. So we picked up the fixings and made it for dinner. It was a nice simple satisfying meal.
Saturday (March 24) - We had some more visitors today. Raju's friend Chris and his girlfriend Angela. I have not seen them in over a year. It was nice to catch up with them.
Sunday (March 25) - My instructor at FitMom told me that I had quite a large seperation from being pregnant. One of the things to help close it, is to be supported in the abdomen area. There is something called the Belly Bandit that is supposed to help with this and also help lose inches off your waist. I had dropped in at Baby on the Hip earlier but they did not have my size. They called on Saturday to say a new shipment had come in so we went for a walk so I could pick it up. I better see results considering how much it costs.That's my update for now. This next week is busy too, so I'll update you at the end of it with all my adventures.
No comments:
Post a Comment