Monday - Met up with Sally and Jacen at The Promenade for another movie. We watched 21 Jump St. It was ok, but I'm not a fan of a lot of swearing and that type of humour. Thankfully Samara fell asleep through it.
Tuesday - Ran errands at Scarborough Town Centre with my Mom and submitted Samara's passport application. It was a long wait but my Mom looked at Samara (who again, slept the whole time)
Wednesday - One of A Kind Craft show with Sally and Jacen. Loved it! It was not busy and I managed to spend a pretty penny. I bought a belt, a necklace and got free earrings because I spent a lot of money at Foxy's, a bracelet for Samara and a magnet for Raju. I also bought gingerbread cookies but we finished those off while at the show. Take a look at Sally's blog to see how Samara and Jacen were flirting with one another. Marley....you have some competition!
Thursday - Regular FitMom class
Friday - Camilla's 40th Birthday so as I was running errands we stopped by her school with flowers. Arrived just as one of her classes was singing Happy Birthday to her. No shortage of cakes and treats for her this day.
Saturday - Camilla's Birthday Party!
| Princess Cupcakes |
| Cotton Candy Cake |
| Make a wish! |
| Family picture |
No comments:
Post a Comment