I love when I can smell spring in the air...even if it is only for a short brief moment. I was determined to get out and enjoy the weather as I could today. I put Samara in her stroller, laced up my easy tone running shoes and headed out. I was hoping she would fall asleep and have a long nap. That didn't really happen but she had two naps. One on the way there and another on the way home. I really am out of shape. It took about 45-50 minutes to walk to The Star building, which is the same distance to my workplace. However it's been about a year since I've made that walk and I didn't realize how tiring it would be. I had been hoping to sit down and have lunch with Raju to rest before coming back but he had a bunch of work to do and couldn't leave. I was also worried that Samara's feeding time was coming up and I didn't want to stop in the middle of the street to feed her so after a quick visit we headed back home. I had a bit of pain in my right leg (at the joint between the leg and hip) so it was not as pleasant a walk back. As I had a long walk I rewarded myself with a burger and sweet potato fries from The Burger Shoppe and a Coke (I'm trying to cut back on that).
I really enjoyed getting out and enjoying the sunshine and am looking forward to the constant good weather so I can do that consistently. Hopefully that will help get rid of some of this stubborn weight that just won't go away.

No comments:
Post a Comment