Thursday, December 1, 2011

No November Books

Ladies,
I apologize for my lack of blogging.  I'm gradually learning to multi-task while this little one is feeding.  She's hungry all the time so I feel like she is always on my boob.
Also, because of my c-section I have not been able to put her in my carrier and have her with me around the house while I try to get things done (not that I have much time between feedings).
As I've been getting used to this motherhood thing I have not had a chance to ready any books this month.  I feel it will be doubtful that I will meet my 50 book quota for the year, but I still have this month so we'll see what I get up to.  Of course, it is the holiday season and I've done nothing yet so I have much to get prepared for
I've been reading my magazines and want to try out some recipes but again we'll see if that happens.
Hope you are all well, and hopefully I'll be blogging regularly in the near future.

No comments: