I quite enjoy our neighbourhood and can't imagine moving out of it. One of the things that makes it great is having friends live close by. Today Raju was at his parents and was spending the night in Pickering. I invited myself over to Di's house for dinner. She graciously allowed me to do this. So after coming home from work and a little nap, I headed over. The walk took a little longer than normal due to my added weight but I made it. Marley was all smiles and kisses. Sooky also joined us and we had BBQ chicken and salad made up of corn, zucchini and tomatoes. You know how I hate vegetables but did manage to eat a few pieces of zucchini.
Afterwards, Sooky offered to drive me home which I gladly accepted.
Thanks for the lovely dinner and company Di. I had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment