Raju left Thursday night to go to Vancouver for a couple of days. The were taping the year end show and having their year end wrap party for Reviews on the Run. It's not often that he is away and I'm home by myself. So what was I to do? I decided I would go to Camilla's house for a sleepover.
It was a relatively quiet evening for me, but then again I wasn't the one trying to put the boys to sleep. They finally settled down around 9:00/9:30p.m. I settled into the couch and watched Made of Honor. Then headed up to bed. I slept in Ryan's room. He didn't want to sleep with me so he slept with his parents. I never know how I will sleep in a bed other than my own, but I have to say I did have a quite comfortable sleep.
I woke up around 7:00a.m. and the boys woke up not too long after. We got dressed and headed to my parents for breakfast. My Dad had gone out to Tim Horton's and bought back lots of stuff, mufins, bagels with egg and cheese, hash browns and croissants. I was stuffed just looking at all the food.
I stayed for a bit to play with the boys, but they were too busy running around after each other. As I was out in Scarborough, I decided to stop by the William Ashley Sale on my way back downtown. Fortunately there was no line and I was able to walk right in. They had much of what they always do, and I'm not sure why I go because I always get frustrated with the narrow aisles and trying to maneuver the shopping cart to see everything. I probably missed a bunch of stuff but I really didn't need it anyway. I picked up a few things as I was there and didn't want to make it a wasted trip but nothing major.
Back at home, I had lunch (thanks to my Mom for chicken curry and roti), and then took an afternoon nap. Then I caught up with Caroline and Maira on the phone as I hadn't spoken to either one of them in a very long time.
Now I'm going to putter around the house do some chores and hopefully stay awake for when Raju returns.
1 comment:
Did you drive right by my front door again? :(
Post a Comment