Hello my fellow bloggers. I know that I have been really bad lately with updating my blog and I think that I will continue to be so in the upcoming weeks.
I really don't have much to report other than work, work and work.
You will have read on Sally and Di's blog about our SATC2 outing last weekend, but mostly I work on the weekend, I work over time during the week and then I go to sleep, wake up and start again. I really hope this means there is the end in site for this project that has been going on for 3 years.
This weekend the weather is beautiful so I'm taking a break from work at the moment to enjoy the sun and update my blog. Friday night I did end up going out and managed to hit 4 bars. Who do I think I am? I must think I'm 19 again. Yesterday was a bit sluggish but I had to pull up my socks and persevere as we hosted a Father's Day BBQ. Tons of food was had and I fell into bed at 10:30p.m.
That's all the new news for me. I'll try to be better but it may not be until the end of the summer that I start with regular posts again.
No comments:
Post a Comment