..and that's basically what I did all weekend long.
Friday I started off with lunch at the Keg, where I stuffed myself silly with the bread and artichoke, spinach dip. I was so full that I had one bite of my steak and had to pack the rest up to take home. That night the eating continued at Coca. The food was ok, but the company was great. Di, Susie, Josh, Mahi and Raju were all very entertaining.
Saturday the food continued in Hamilton, where we spent the day at Fariena's brother-in-law and sister-in-laws home. Lunch was a turkey sandwich and veggies and dinner was Turkey with all the trimmings.
Sunday we headed to Raju's parents for more scrumptious food (lamb curry, veggies, shrimp noodles, and applie pie and ice cream for dessert).
Yesterday we stayed home, but I managed to do quite a bit of snacking.
My clothes are not looking so good today. It's off to the gym to try and burn off some of this unwanted fat! It's not long before the holiday season and I need to trim down before I put on Christmas fat :)
No comments:
Post a Comment