Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dinner amongst friends

I may not be part of the Wednesday night supper club but last night I got to cook for Sally and Diana. I made chicken crepes which is a treat for me too. Raju doesn't like them very much so I don't make them often. Diana requested them so I thought why not? I think this is the one recipe I've learned to make that tastes just like my Mom's.
Today I went for annual physical. It really is not fun. I don't quite like being poked and prodded. Thank goodness it's only once a year. Everything seems to be working fine though. I just have to go for my bloodwork. I'm sure I'll get the same call regarding my low iron. I think it's common amongst all women, so eat your greens and your red meat.

1 comment:

Princess Di said...

October 17 seems so far away... where are your UPDATED BLOGS?