I know as I write this it is raining outside but I like to think it's last weekend with the beautiful weather we had.
Thankfully I was feeling better on Saturday so Raju and I decided to wander up to Yorkville and then met Suzi for lunch at one of the Duke's. We sat on the patio and really just enjoyed the weather. That night we wandered over to cabbagetown and met Jay and Jenn at The House on Parliament for a pre-birthday drink (for Jenn).
With good weather comes BBQ time. So on Sunday we had the in-laws over for dinner. Raju BBQ'd lamb and I fried plantain and made a pasta salad. The best thing was we were able to sit on the roof deck and eat. The first meal outside for the season. I can't wait to do it again.....maybe I'll have to host a Wednesday dinner.
Tonight is date night, since I'll be away in Montreal for the weekend. We are going to try out "Trevor", since we've heard such good things about it. We had been thinking of Coca but the reviews on-line are not very good. However, the reviews for Kultura are also not good and we had an amazing meal with fantastic service when we went over the holidays. We'll try Coca out another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment