Being sick isn't like it used to be. I used to think...yeah! a day off work just to sleep and relax. The last two days have not been so much fun. I got hit with some stomach flu and it hasn't been pretty. I'm finally feeling better and very much looking forward to going back to work tomorrow, just so I can get out in the real world.
So what does one do on sick days when they are adults? Well, yesterday I slept the entire day. I didn't have the energy to do anything else. I couldn't even make anything to eat so I had to wait for Raju to come home and make me some soup. Even then, I only ate a few spoonfuls before I fell asleep again.
Today I only slept for half the day and then I woke up thinking what should I do? So I put in the wedding DVD and watched some of it. It reminded me of the great friends and family that I do have. It's almost been 6 months and I still feel like it was yesterday. Thank you all for being a part of it. I think many times people think that the wedding is something special between the bride and groom but for me it was having all the important people there to help me not only celebrate the day, but support me through the whole thing. I hope you know how much you mean to me. I'm not the journalist so words don't come as easily to me.
I guess I should wash all the germs out of my bed sheets now.
1 comment:
poor Saads! Hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment