August started off with Mark and Kerrie's wedding that the Hyatt. Then we continued the following week with Lee and Tahir on Saturday and Leeroma and David on Sunday. Leeroma and David's wedding became a little busier for me than I imagined as all of a sudden I became the 'Go to' person. Although, I was extremely tired from the night before I didn't mind as it meant the bride and groom were able to enjoy themselves.
Last night we continued our wedding rounds with Trish and Greg's wedding reception. It was held at Trish's Mom's house. I recognized many of her family from her first wedding, and we even managed to get a picture of all the bridesmaids (minus Di, who was at Susie's wedding - we'll have to superimpose her later).Next Friday we continue with Maira's sister and then we have a break until October.
Whew...it's never ending!!!!
On another note..yesterday I also had the opportunity to watch 4 year olds 'play' soccer. If you have never had the chance it's quite amusing. Either all the kids are running after the ball or they are all running in the opposite direction. Callum managed to save to goals but then started losing focus. In the end they all got trophies which they were very proud of. Kira told me that if I want a trophy that I had to be a little kid and play soccer. Now that she has learned how to speak she never stops :)
No comments:
Post a Comment