So in honour of my lovely husband's birthday, I took today off work and we decided to go to Canada's Wonderland to play. I have to say it was more like a day of lines. We had to wait in line to get into the parking lot, then we had to wait in line to get into the park, then yet again for lockers and of course for the rides. The bad thing was each line we were in was about an hour long. We didn't get on very many rides but still had much fun. The day was made even better when we couldn't find our car in the parking lot. We were so convinced it was in one spot but of course it was not. 30 minutes later we managed to find our car and work our way home in rush hour.I realize now, that's why I don't visit Canada's Wonderland often. Too many lines.
1 comment:
did you at least have a funnel cake?? :) mmmmmm...funnel cake.
happy birthday raju!
Post a Comment