Friday, March 23, 2007

E-Dentity

Last night Raju and I went to see a play that he had to write about. It was called E-Dentity and was playing at the Royal Alex. I thought since it was a Mirvish production that it would be pretty good. I found it just ok. The technical stuff was interesting but I found some of it a little repetitive. It made for an interesting night out, and I got to spend some time with my husband since we haven't really seen each other all week. Also, I've been sleeping on the couch because his snoring is waking me up in the middle of the night. I think our not seeing each other very much is getting to us. Both of us were in a bit of a mood tonight. Hopefully things will settle down next week and we'll be back to normal (whatever that might be).

5 days to the spa.....yeah!!!

No comments: